Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Cabinet will be asked to consider proposals for the implementation of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund allocations for 2022 to 2024, together with the draft submission to Government for an allocation from the Rural England Prosperity Fund.
1. the implementation arrangements for the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) Investment Plan (at Appendix A to Report number: CAB/WS/22/059), be approved, subject to funding being received from Government.
2. The West Suffolk Rural England Prosperity Fund (REPF) investment allocations (at Appendix B to Report number: CAB/WS/22/059), be approved for submission to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra).
3. It be agreed for officers to complete the full REPF Defra investment plan addendum template in line with the details contained in Report number: CAB/WS/22/059.
4. Delegated authority be granted to the Chief Executive, in consultation with the Leader of the Council, to make changes to the UKSPF implementation plans and the REPF investment plan addendum allocations, following input from the Local Partnership Group.
5. Delegated authority be granted to the Portfolio Holder for Resources and Property to implement the approved REPF investment plan addendum once funding has been received from Defra, including implementing minor variations in the funding amounts for each intervention, in order to respond to changing circumstances over the lifetime of the Fund.
Report author: Ian Gallin
Publication date: 10/11/2022
Date of decision: 08/11/2022
Decided at meeting: 08/11/2022 - Cabinet
Effective from: 18/11/2022