These figures show the attendance of a councillor only at meetings
of the full Council, Cabinet and/or committees on which he or she
serves from 17 November 2014. They do not include the many other
types of meeting a councillor may attend, such as those
representing the council on outside bodies, meetings with officers
and constituents, or ward surgeries. Attendance at meetings may
also be affected by a number of factors including other commitments
relating to council business, holidays (particularly where meetings
are called at relatively short notice) and unforeseen circumstances
such as illness.
Attendance statistics for Councillor Terry (Terence) Clements
|Total expected attendances:||11
|Present as expected:
|| 100% of absences
|Absent (incl. apologies):||1
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
Meeting summary for Councillor Terry (Terence) Clements
||Shadow Council ,30/05/2018
||Shadow Council ,12/06/2018
||St Edmundsbury Council ,20/02/2018
||St Edmundsbury Council ,24/04/2018
||St Edmundsbury Council ,17/05/2018
||St Edmundsbury Development Control Committee ,01/02/2018
||St Edmundsbury Development Control Committee ,01/03/2018
||St Edmundsbury Development Control Committee ,12/03/2018
||St Edmundsbury Development Control Committee ,05/04/2018
||Apologies received |
||St Edmundsbury Development Control Committee ,03/05/2018
||St Edmundsbury Development Control Committee ,07/06/2018
||St Edmundsbury Mayoral Advisory Committee ,21/03/2018